Experience the thrill and accomplishment of a Full-Day Guided Canoe Tour. This is a great group experience and also suitable for families!
In the morning, you’ll be greeted by an experienced (and interesting) guide who will give an orientation talk about Algonquin Park and provide thorough instructions on canoeing. The adventure begins in your lightweight Kevlar canoe as you paddle your way through the majesty and serenity of Algonquin. It’s always exciting to view local wildlife and learn about historical points of interest along the way. We break for a tasty shoreline lunch and then paddle our way back. The trip finishes back at THE PORTAGE STORE at 4:30 pm.
- Canoe, paddles and life vest included
- Expert Guide
- 20% off Restaurant Discount
Rates and Policies
Rates: $62.95 per person. For children under 14, deduct 50%.
- May 15th to June 30th 2018: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
- July 1st to Sept 2nd 2018: Daily
- Sept 4th to Oct 7th 2018: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
Bring the following to better enjoy your trip:
- running shoes