OUR CANOE SALE IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!!
Only those that have purchase a canoe sale deposit will be assisted on the date of our canoe sale.
Please do not attend the sale if you do not have an appointment secured.
Used Canoe Sale Rules
- Appointments for our used canoes can only be made through our website, we will not take appointment requests via email or phone.
- We will only offer enough appointments for the exact number of canoes we are selling. This means if appointments for a type of canoe have a stock of zero (0) then all appointments for that canoe have been booked and appointments for that canoe type are no longer available.
- On our website for the canoe sale we will provide a waiting list item that can be booked if no stock is available to make an appointment, if someone cancels their appointment we can proceed to the next person on the waiting list (first come, first serve method).
- Once we have sold out of appointment deposits the sale will effectively be “sold out” (unless someone cancels prior to the sale – at which point we would use the waiting list to find a suitor).
- Customers will only be able to make a deposit of $115.00 for one canoe and will only be able to purchase one canoe per customer.
- If you are able to make a booking and pay the deposit for a used canoe, our administration team will get in touch with you to schedule a time in which you are allowed to come to our store to choose a canoe. Please do not call us to inquire about your appointment, we will schedule appointments in the order they were sold online.
- The time frame will be 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM for appointments, the date of the sale, please consult APPOINTMENT DATES AND TIME FRAME section below for details.
- In order to honour all appointments, customers will have exclusive choice of a canoe for an appointment period of 15 minutes. At which point we reserve the right to allow the next appointment the option to view canoes during their appointment.
- Customers who do not appear on time the day of the sale, may be bumped down the list or may not have their appointment honoured.
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment you must provide a photo ID that matches the name on the appointment deposit.
- When you come to your appointment with us you will only be allowed to choose a canoe from the type you requested. At the time of your appointment you will not be able to change to a different type of canoe.
- If you decide to purchase a canoe during your appointment, the payment will be taken on site. Payment methods are cash, debit, or credit card (NO AMEX), your deposit will be subtracted off of the amount owing for the used canoe.
- If you decide during your appointment you do not want to purchase a canoe with us, we will happily refund your deposit. Be aware that it could take up to 5-10 business days for you to see the refund on your credit card statement.
- As for cancelling your appointment that you booked, you must cancel your appointment within 7 days of the appointment date. If the appointment is cancelled in less than 7 days from the appointment date, we reserve the right to retain 100% of your deposit.